Blowout Stylings

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Everyone needs something to keep them occupied on Friday afternoons so the Friday Video Blowout was born. Spend your next few minutes, laughing, crying of laughter, pissing your self, whatever, but mostly wasting your companies time.


I never put 1 and 1 together, Pacman Jones is Storm?


I deserve some loans. Especially after the pain Larry Fitzgerald is putting me through.


Friggin Monkeys Have hops apparently.


Boo I wanted to see who won. I wonder if body blows or neck blows are more wearing for the fighters.


The Ole Ball Coach was not very pleased with a kicker scoring a TD.


And Sotherners wonder why we think they're morons...


Personally I like to work on putts that are more than 2 feet. I just take those as makes regardless.


Did Vince Wilfork and the Macho Man have a meeting last week prior to the game? It's a possibility.


Goalie Fights are Extreme!!!


I'm glad he changed his name to Ecko, I don't think Milikowski or whatever it is flies in the hood.


He can sure handle two balls, but what about in sac form?

Posted by Simon at 12:58 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment